Transformation

1:52 PM

OK Sorry for being random again...
 
I just have this sudden urge to blog about my transformation within these few years. It might not be the best but at least better.
 
I am not trying to brag but I hope this post motivates you. I know I am still fat and I need to put more effort in acquiring my ideal weight. As I said, I never experience the feeling of being "slim" :( so now I'm trying hard to lose weight. I don't want people to judge behind me again. You all laughed and judged but you don't know how sad it is to be fat. :'(
 
I know this is my fault too. I blamed myself, a lot. I blamed myself for being lazy. I blamed myself for eating uncontrollably. I blamed myself for eating unhealthily.
 
This is how I look right now. I am still fat and I'm still working on it. At least now I'm very happy that I do not need to edit my pictures anymore. I feel more confident in ootd shots too :')
 
 
In case you guys forgot or don't know how I look previously, I'm gonna show you guys how I look before.
 
 
........................................................
................................................
..........................................
 
FATS ALERT !!
 
....................
................
...........
......

See how round my face used to be. I do not dare to let people take a picture of me because it will end up this way. Now still, but it turned out better so I'm happier. When I gained weight, the first thing you could see is that my face got chubbier. Very obvious one. Even 1 kg makes a big difference.
 My ootd shots previously. I never dare to post any full body shots of mine. This was taken last year.
 My arms and thighs are always the most difficult part for me to lose. My tummy used to be layered, now I'm happy that they're gone.
 This is how scary I look. Why would people even be my friend? Thanks for all the people who are willing to be my friend at that time T^T
Layered tummy when I sit down. This picture is so scary I can literally kill myself while looking at this pic.
 Here's a pic of me and my friend Lucas. This was taken at year 2012 too and you can spot how much we both had changed.
I don't understand why I took such ugly photos last time. WHY?!
 
.........................................................................
.................................................................
......................................................
 
AND NOW
...........................................
..................................
........................
............
....
..
 
TADAHHH !!
 
BETTER NOW?!
 
To all the fat girls out there including me *self reminder* :
DO NOT BE LAZY! WE ARE NOT UGLY ! FATS MAKE US UGLY SO WE SHOULD GET RID OF THEM !
I should work harder from now onwards. I don expect abs like what those skinny girls are dying for, I just want to achieve my ideal weight. FYI I lose around 8 kgs just by eating healthier food and just a little bit of exercise because I'm lazy. I should exercise more often! JIAYOU! Those food that you guys saw on my insta or blog are the unhealthy ones and apart from those, I eat clean at home. (ex: Salmon + vegetables + egg + fruits)
 
Tips that you all should have known :
  1. AVOID OILY FOOD !! Do not touch fried food! I know they are yummy but just don't !
  2. Eat clean. Start by eating food with lesser oil, lesser sugar, lesser salt. It is best to eat food without any extra seasonings. You'll get used to it afterall.
  3. Drink more water. Drinking at least 200ml of water before your meal. This will make you feel bloater so you eat lesser HAHA
  4. Drink lemon juice. If you can't take the sourness of lemon, dilute it in your water and drink it like plain water. DO NOT add sugar.
  5. EXERCISE. This is the toughest but the most efficient way to lose weight. Don't try to eat any diet products as they might harm your body. Just work hard. (I need to work really hard :< )
 
AND after the long lecture of eating clean and diet bla bla bla, I'm gonna blog about food HAHA FML so sinful and so not convincing :X
 
Tipsy Brew O' Coffee @ Setiawalk
This is a throwback post. I went here last weekend. The cafe was okay. Not that cosy tho.
 Went there with Lucas and we order a cappucino and a Toffee Banana cake. I love the cake. Not too sweet and the cake is soft enough! YUMMMM! On the other hand, the coffee was a dissapointment for me. Too much foam for the cappucino. :'(

Yummy cake I miss you :')
 Then we went to a place called V park at top. (If not mistaken, it's above beer factory)
I did not bring my awesome camera out so all pictures were taken with HTC One. so blur
 Having red wine because my tummy was uncomfortable that day #Woman'sproblem
Quite a nice place to chill. I can see stars in the sky that night. We gossip and chat throughout the night without ant distraction because below our place are all clubs and we are like in a peaceful paradise hahaha wtf am I saying. Anyways, pricey tho. The cocktail cost RM 25 ++ and the red wine is RM 35++ per glass.
 
 
Thanks for reading,
 
X.O.X.O


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe