Lacoste, Bangsar Village Grand Opening X Afternoon tea with Jane :)

10:03 AM

 New post again!
WOW I've been so hardworking lately, keep on updating my blog! I should maintain!  *hope so*
 
So I attended the Lacoste preview event at their latest outlet at Bangsar Village 2. This is their latest concept which they also bring in the youth line called LACOSTE LIVE!
 
OOTD: Earrings from HK, Blazer-like cardigan from Uniqlo, Bralet & skater skirt from Topshop, Shoes & bag from Charles & Keith.
Let me brief you some infomation about LACOSTE :)
Lacoste is a high-end fashion brand from French, which was found in the year 1933. So this year is actually their 80th anniversary! You guys might be confused between the brand Lacoste and Crocodile right? Do you know what's the difference? It is actually the side which the crocodile is facing ! They are the first company which have their logo embroidered on the chest.
I love Lacoste Live's stuffs because it suits more to my age and makes me feel younger :) The cutting of the polo tees are nice! It actually makes me look slimmer..you can have a look here : Lacoste Live!
Look at the variety of the colours ! If they are not so epensive, I would have bought em' all ! LOL
FYI the standard price for a women polo tee is RM339 in Malaysia D:
 
 I'm quite happy that day as I met lots of new friends! They were very friendly and easy going!
Me, Vivian again, Pearl & Chloe !
 Pretty Chloe is in love with my camera :P
Felix, a 18 year old blogger from Indonesia :D
 So Natalie was the host-of-the-day!

 Jane gave us some styling tips on how to mix and match the stuffs in Lacoste :)
 
NOM NOM TIME! They prepared lots of yummy canapes and finger food for us! I only ate one T^T because I have to prevent my braces for being stucked with food before taking a picture with Jane :'( HAHA
 Finally a photo with Jane again :) My all time idol haha
 Selfie with Nat !
 Selfie with Jane! YAY

 They gave us door gifts which contain a cute Lacoste USB and a voucher...so...
I bought my first Lacoste Live that day ! omg fml lollll
 
 
Thank you for reading my blog!
 
Follow me on Instagram: Janicekbaby
 
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe