MUSE by Janice

11:16 AM

Hi readers,
 
How many of you are actually my Facebook friends? :D or is there not even a person reading my blog? :( 
HAHA anywayssss...some of you might know that I've recently started my business again which I branded it as "MUSE by Janice"

 

Why muse?
When I first start to think of a name for my shop, I only think of those mainstream blog shop name ans it won't be special anymore if I use it again. Then I ran through the word MUSE is something like 女神 LOL so u can be a 女神 when you wear the clothes from my shop HAHAHA

Thanks for those who supported me and I hope you guys like the clothes in my shop :) ENJOY
I am still very new to all these, give me some time to update more items.
 
Like my page on fb https://www.facebook.com/MUSEbyjanice?ref=hl
OR
FOLLOW my page on Instagram : Musebyjanice
 
Preview :
 
 
 2 piece cut out set - RM 55 !
 
 
 Back to school outfit - RM 50
 
 
 Cherry top - RM 40 :)
 
 
 Rainbow gradient knitted sweater - RM 75 :)
 
 
 Elmo hoodie - RM 50
 

Cookie monster hoodie - RM 50
 
 
 
Zara inspired skorts - RM 55 (size S, M, L available)
 
 
Rider Camouflage top - RM 40
 
 
"COME" net camou jumper - RM 45
Victoria's bodycon dress a RM 45 ONLY !!
 READY STOCK AVAILABLE! :)
 
 
 
Even I can wear it ! :O very stretchable !
 
Grab it while stock last !

VISIT MY PAGE FOR MORE !
 
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe