Yeast @ Bangsar

10:03 AM

HELLO
This is actually my second time here but my first time to try out the food here :)
This is a nice place to have breakfast ! Quite packed during weekends oh.. I waited for around 10 mins :(
 
  YEAST.. 
 
No. 24G, Jalan Telawi 2,
Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +6 03 2282 0118

Opening Hours:
Tue – Thu: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
Fri – Sat: 8:00 am – 10:30 pm
Sun: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
 
 The aroma of coffee and pastries just flow in your nostrils once you walk in OOHHH hahaha
 Cappuccino of the day..so so only..the whole coffee is basically foam -.-
 FOOD TIME ! NYAM NYAM :P
 Fettuccine with wild mushrooms and carbonara sauce
 Eggs benedict with smoked salmon LOVE!
 I'm a girl that will feel extremely happy after having a hearty breakfast..just fill my tummy with food ! haha *Instagram-able food xD*
 
My overall experience: 8/10
Comments: Why lah food in KL always so expensive...this bfast cost me around RM 37 :( OMFG..In Kuching I always had bfast less than 10 bucks...aihhh
 
 Food buddies of the day:
Yoke Pei :)
 Lucas :3
My outfit of the day HAHA #ootd
 
Peplum top from Forever 21, Shades from Ellui accessories, Wedges and Bag from Charles & Keith, Shorts from H&M
 
 
TATA,
 
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe