Kah Mei's Birthday Celebration @ Sushi Zanmai

6:49 AM

Hey yo, final exam is finally over!!! yayyy So happy and I pray hard that I wont resit la :P
So right after my exams, I start to plan what I can do...I hope there will be more upcoming activities lah. Do date me :D

So my senior friends marked down my Thursday for Kah Mei's surprise party. Kah Mei is also one of my senior, a very sweet girl and I am really glad that she's one of my classmate. So we all gathered at Sushi Zanmai at Sunway Pyramid.
 She got a cute minion maid cake hahahahahaha. so funny n cute right :D
 We went Toys R' Us to but these stuffs in a rush hahaha. We finished decorating like just 5 mins before she came in.
 My other senior friends. Shi Yi and Charnee :)
 Then the birthday girl is here!! posing with her cute minion cake
 Her sweet....erhum.... that planned all these just for her AWWW
 Group shot ! I really enjoyed with them and have a lot of nice talk.







Yummy food that we had. And THANK YOU Kah Mei for making us paiseh. She secretly go and pay the bill of her own birthday meal. wtf
Thank You and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN KAH MEI :3

X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe