Movie day =)) !

10:46 PM

Hi Guys ^^

It's holiday and I finally went out!

I went to spring..*yeahh* Spring again =____=

And I watched KUNGFU PANDA 2 !!

U shall not miss this movie...

It's cute n hillarious :3

Look at Baby Po ! Awww ~ =)
and these cute bunnies !

really cute til beh tahannnnn~HAHA

hehe~


This is the first time I use my Channel bag since I bought it for quite a long time


And I'm lovin' my Red nailssss !


*Spot that? =P
I've also bought something cute on that day ! xD


It's still a SECRET ! Muahaha *evil laughs*


And I spot an ANGRY BIRDS booth frm Digi =____=

I really have much fun that dayyyyy!

cos I've been staying at home like a cave man for quite a long time ~

I WANNA GO OUT AGAINNNN !

Call me OR text me out !!

LOL


I guess I'd end my post here ^^


HAPPY GAWAI EVERYONE !!!


X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe