Erynne's 1st year old B'day party ^^

10:36 PM

Hello people =)

Ytd I went to my far relatives.ERYNNE's bday party..

she's only 1 year old n she's damn cute !

Outfit of the day ^^

Here's Erynne !!
I'm craving for food tat day cos I did not eat for the whole day

the ANG GU KUEH made by their relatives was AWESOMEEE!

HAPPY B'DAY ERYNNE !!!
Sweet family ^^

her lovely bday cake =)
FOOD !!!!! =))

They just move into their new hse n it's so niceeee !

this is my cousin...Daphne ^^

Here's Erynne's ah zho n my ah ma =p

cute! :3



nice interior ryt? =p I love to hang around with kidsss !

me,Esther(Erynne's sis) and Daphne !
Hello Esther ! U're so cute !!!
AWW! Adorable Erynne :3






I din blog much...

in a hurry

gtg now =(

byeee...

X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe