Go BALD day @ the Spring !!

7:45 AM

Halo halo!!!

Finally I went out today

My cousin,Mei Kho...jio me out to support his boyfie GO BALD

at Spring!!!


I'm GROWING PIMPLES

b'cos too much STRESS!!!

arghhhh~~~~

I owes cover it~

I feel shy T^T


Here's my couzie..

I dunno she oso jio her frens go..so end up lots of ppl goin too~TEEHEE


Waa...they announced 300++ ppl go bald on tat day ^^

Whoaaa
Support those cancer patients!! YAY ^^v

I'm hungry while waiting...so my couzie pei me go eat salad chicken rice at food court

yummmm~RM5.50


hehe~Finally her boyfie arrived..
nervous yeahhh?? =p
Hey Let's Take A Group Photo !!! peiyee is missing cos she's taking pics 4 us =D


Mei:"OMG! My dear is gonna lose his hair !! "
xD

Wad a pity~~AWW~haha

Omg...no hair liaoooo~
TADAHHHHH!! *shines*


YAY YAY!!! he did it !! WOHOO~=p

I met my cutie MIN MIN too...laiii~let's take picha ^^



*covering my pimples again* T^T


They got hungry n we went to KFC =D

Hi my sweet couzie =)



Hi cutie JoJo !^^

Finally peiiyeee appeared =D
BYE GUYSS!!!


2mrw physics exam liao...gtg slp le..

tata! BYE..

PRAY tat my pimples disappear T^T


I MISS MY DEAR DAMN MUCHHH!!!


X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe