STRESSED ._____.

9:36 AM

Hi there ..

I'm hving test recently so I did not update my blog so often..

ARGH~

So STRESS-ed T^T

Have to deal wiv problems of d exam...and my family..urghhh~

I really dunno how to do..

How?

Can someone help me?

sometimes my family members listen to wad other ppl says rather than listening to me..

*especially my mum*

aihhh~

I really nid help

or I'll collapse one day =O

Trying to CHILL

So I went to Starbucks to have my

CHOCOLATE CREAM CHIP...♥



There's a new life cafe opening at my tuition centre thr located @Trian Terrace

It's larger compared to the 2 previous one at atap road n Brighton square

view their fan page at facebook =)

LIFE CAFE Oh~I LOVE the toilet ! xD
AND MY FAV!!!

pearl milk tea-RM5.oo

MA LAK MIANNNN !!! - RM 7.50
Everyone's favourite =)


Say HI to my new tuition frens frm St.Mary ^^


DEAR God please help me


my mum does not want to compromise with me


I thk I have no idea already..


I'm so DEPRESSED T^T


God Bless Me :')

X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe