Late Update ...♥

2:10 AM

HI READERS..


sorry for the late update

was busy recently~

Past few days,I went to work at PIKOM PC FAIR

at Permata carpark thr =)

(6-8th of May)



Start off my day with my fav SARAWAK LAKSA ! +milo peng =p


THIS IS AWESOME !!!


Here's the place..

Choon Hui coffee shop..

always full with people...

cos all the food thr was damn nice..

including the porridge,kolo mee..and POPIAH !! *spring roll*


I take away one of the popiah to pc fair =p


I was too busy till I did not manage to take photos of the fair

T^T

SOBxx :'(

This was on the last day..the time we all start packing up the stuffs

These r my close friends thr..Peiyinnn n Jasminnnnne


*random shot of min min =p

owhhh~and say HI to KAREN!! hehes..she's behind me =p
urghhH~the nxt day got tuition again

TIRED !!!

Yesterday evening I went to Secret Recipe @ Jalan Song
nice environment And I have my fav WHITE CHOCOLATE MACADAMIA cake thr ^^
*sorry for my random post*



HMM...

The weather is soooo freaking hot recently

don get sick guyss~

drink more water !!!

take care =)

♥ X.O.X.O ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe