Yesterday was FRIDAY THE 13th !!

1:41 AM

HeLLo !!



Red has bcame my new fav colour =)

I was not in time to blog ytd..

Well...

yesterday was FRIDAY THE 13th

YEAHH~boo hoo

KILLER's DAY O.o
does tis day even exist?

I googled abt it..

It says tat the fear of the friday is called "friggatriskaidekaphobia"


HUH?? LOL
Nahh~ WADEVER~haha


Went to spring ytd before tuition



And went to STAGE to buy some stuffs =)
After that,mum brought me to brighton square again to have my dinner



Here's the place ^^

minced pork rice - Rm 6.90

and my Lamb rice..it taste so good..it's cook with different kinds of herbs =)-Rm 7.90
After my dinner I went for my tuition class ^^

ARGHHHH~

Im suffering frm pain now..*monthly pain-ess of a female*

HAIH


X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe