My Zalora shopping experience

7:16 AM

Hello gummies! 
(idk why I typed gummies..maybe because I'm eating gummies right now :P)
Today I'm gonna blog about ZALORA! I bet most of you had definitely heard about it right! Their advertising power is super good. Radios, brochures, websites etc...they're everywhere! Zalora is known as "Asia's leading online fashion destination" and also well known for its fast delivery.

But, have you tried buying something from Zalora?! 

If NO, I know what you're thinking. I don't trust online shopping. Got nice stuffs in Zalora meh? Cannot try leh.

Let me tell you. 
First, they have a 'cash on delivery service' which allow you to pay only when the items arrive at your doorstep. 
Then YES THERE ARE LOTS OF NICE STUFFS IN ZALORA! My favourite brands are EZRA, New Balance, River island, Nike and a lot more ! Check out www.Zalora.com.my !
And if the size is not suitable for you or there's defects on the product, they have a 30 days return policy. So don't worry!
 Before CNY, I bought a dress from EZRA. I'm quite amazed by the way they pack their clothes. In an anti dust bag eh! I remember I used Zalora's voucher code so my dress is super duper cheap! Less than RM 10 can you believe that?!

 Some more I'm given a lot more discount vouchers OMG. very sweet right. Such a great deal shopping in Zalora.
 Invoice printed nicely attached in an envelope in case you need to return the items.
My dress (before ironing it haha) I love the quality of it ! Stretchable and comfy! 
Overall, I enjoy shopping at Zalora and I'll definitely shop more ! :)
My dear readers, you can now enjoy an additional 15% off by using this code"ZBAPFwo"  
(only applicable for first time customers)

Enjoy shopping,
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe