I'm Sick ! :'(

10:56 AM

Hello is anyone still reading my blog? T^T
I am sick for quite long already but it has not fully recover OH NOOO
Someone HELP ME PLEASE !
I miss home now ! GOING BACK VERY SOON !! YAYYY  ^^v

Although I'm a sick cat now,I'm still very active kayy~Thanks to the invention of Paracetamol HAHA :D
It keeps me free from pain for at least a few hour, and UNLUCKILY I'm having my menses too.. WOW
As u guys know, Halloween falls on 31st Dec *if not mistaken*
So there's lots of events going on related to the Halloween theme. So there's also a party called "Fright Night" that was held in my school. I've FINALLY TRIED ON MY FIRST HALLOWEEN MAKEUP ! :O
Isit scary enough? sorry it's my first time..
I hope someone better can help me with those scary makeup.. For ex: Burned skin, bloody face etc etc HAHA
DID YOU GUYS JOIN ANY HALLOWEEN PARTY THIS YEAR? :D

(Just watched Sinister just now ! OMG SCARY! I wanna cry right now T^T)

BTW, I have a few wishes that I hope it can be fulfilled this year :P

1. Go to Legoland

2.Go to Hello Kitty Land ! :D
actually I don't know about this place until I saw someone's pic in Instagram :O

3. Become slimmer :')

4. Get myself an iPhone maybe? *I never have an iPhone before :(*

5. Learn how to save & earn money

6. Become a good blogger !!

YAY ! Dear God, please make my wish come true TEEHEE
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe