Kotex Girl search ! I wanna go Club Med, Cherating !!

11:05 AM

Hello once again my dear readers :)
So yeahhh...I've join the Kotex' I Know Movement  Carian Gadis Konfiden KotexFresh Contest
PLEASE PLEASE and PLEASE vote for me !! I have to be in top 30 to win the chance to go CLUB MED, CHERATING !!! OMGGGG :O



 Just look at the view ! omgggg...
Kotex please bring me thereeee...I'm a loyal fans of urs, I use Kotex every month. SERIOUSLY ! lol
omg.. I sound so despo. YA MAN I'M REALLY DESPO
imagine if I got the chance to go ! I'll be so great ! I really hope you guys can vote for me :3 pleaseee
 THIS IS HOW I LOOK RIGHT NOW :P


Step 2 : Go to the upper bar which shows the word "UNDI" and click on it !
Step 3 : Search for my name "Janice Kong"
Step 4 : UNDI ! means a vote for me!! 


YAY !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH if u voted for me :D

.X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe