#ChurpOut2012 !!! My Awesome Saturday :D

12:51 PM

 ChurpOut2012 !! 

Unfortunately, it rained ....BUT it does not stop me from going to #ChurpOut2012 !
I ever promised myself right? " JANICE KONG YOU MUST GO!!! " :D

It was great ! Saw many bloggers there but idk why I'm damn shy that day ! walaooo
I was star-strucked ! feeling damn nervous la...especially talking to my fav bloggers ! omg
Really thanks Churp Churp for this event ! everything was awesome :3 ARGHHH

The event itself were divided into severel sections, they were :

 Marketplace
 (A fashion bazaar where the bloggers were selling off their pre-loved items at SUPER low price)
* I even bought key chains n pens from Doodolls to Jane, Nana, Audrey and Cheesie because it's really so hard for me to meet them again :/ so happy that they liked it n even posted it on Instagram :) *touched :'))*
*Unless I bcm popular one day :P*

Fun Circuit 
(Carnival games which consist of 5 game station AND a Final Whatchuwant Dunk N' Draw by CelcomXPax)

Stage 
(Performances by several artists, bands, DJs...etc LOOK HERE: http://www.churpout.com/happening.php#content) :D

Inspiration
(Booth exhibition by well-known institutes such as Amber Chia Academy, booth by cartoonist such as AkiraCeo.com, CheeChingy.com etc  LOOK HERE FOR MORE: http://www.churpout.com/happening.php#content)
The profits are donated to non-profit organizations

Really enjoyed a lot during #ChurpOut2012 !!
So you might feel like asking me..

WHAT DID I ENJOYED THERE?
okay lemme tel you MY BEST MOMENT of the event  :D

#1  I enjoyed meeting up with those famous bloggers OMG !
Met my favourite bloggers such as Jane Lau, Nana, Audrey, Ringo, Joyce and also Malaysia's hottest TV host Hanis !

#2 I enjoyed participating in the carnival games :D

#3 I enjoyed the performance on the stage !

 Saw Audrey n Cheesie's stall at first n I was soooooo nervous edy :O
I saw ChanWon too...in pink top HAHA :P
But I did not get to say Hi :/
 OMGGG they're just in frnt of me...LOL
and..
I saw my video playing on the big LCD screen there -_____- 
(video for Durex rap)
*face palm*


now...I'm gonna make u jealous by posting pics of me n them =D
*evil laughs*

 Hanis and me ! she's the host for Mad Market ! She's pretty :O

 Me wif cheesie n Audrey :)
 Nana n Me ! she's cuteeee n friendly too
 Jane n me !! Omg she's so tall n pretty !! omg she's my fashion icon n my idolll..I'm so stunned that time,heart beating fast O.O (wtf I sound like a pervert)

 The stage where all d awesome performance was held :)
Dramas, singing...ALL HERE !! 
There was also a carnival going on ! and I got a churp churp bird from there ! YAY
I was too busy playing games and I did not mange to snap pics of the game booth WHYYYYY :(
 HEYYYY~ Sexy Lady :D

Then we went to some random photoshoots...

oh ya BTW, I went there with Cynthia. My blur friend which I was quite close too :D
there was a competition for creating something by using recycled materials I think bcs they're exhibited at Publika too :)





Love this pic taken by cyn :D

Ok so there was a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 booth there too..by Celcom
I'm so so attracted to it !!
So i edited a pic of myself n the Samsung Note 2


So pretty rightttt ! I can do everything with it ! 
noting down my notes, keep me active on social network etc :D 

Features 3G, 5.5″ Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 8 MP camera, Wi-Fi, GPS,


GENERAL2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
4G NetworkLTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 2100 - N7105
SIMMicro-SIM
Announced2012, August
StatusAvailable. Released 2012, September
BODYDimensions151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4 mm
Weight183 g
- Touch-sensitive controls
- S Pen stylus
DISPLAYTypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size720 x 1280 pixels, 5.5 inches (~267 ppi pixel density)
MultitouchYes
ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 2
- TouchWiz UI
SOUNDAlert typesVibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
LoudspeakerYes
3.5mm jackYes
MEMORYCard slotmicroSD, up to 64 GB
Internal16/32/64 GB storage, 2 GB RAM
DATAGPRSYes
EDGEYes
SpeedHSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps; LTE, Cat3, 50 Mbps UL, 100 Mbps DL
WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
BluetoothYes, v4.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR
NFCYes
USBYes, microUSB (MHL) v2.0, USB Host support

CAMERAPrimary8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
FeaturesGeo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization
VideoYes, 1080p@30fps
SecondaryYes, 1.9 MP

FEATURESOSAndroid OS, v4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
ChipsetExynos 4412 Quad
CPUQuad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9
GPUMali-400MP
SensorsAccelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
MessagingSMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS
BrowserHTML5
RadioStereo FM radio with RDS
GPSYes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
JavaYes, via Java MIDP emulator
ColorsTitanium Gray, Marble White
- S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
- Smart Stay and Smart Rotate eye tracking
- SNS integration
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Dropbox (50 GB storage)
- TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Organizer
- Image/video editor
- Document editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input (Swype)

BATTERYStandard battery, Li-Ion 3100 mAh
Stand-byUp to 980 h (2G) / Up to 890 h (3G)
Talk timeUp to 35 h (2G) / Up to 16 h (3G)

omg ME WANT!!

So Churp Churp is giving out this chance for us to win a SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 !! 
YES for real !
so I'm going to go for it !
VIEW HERE FOR MORE DETAILS:
 Celcom Axiata BerhadDBA Celcom, is the oldest mobile telecommunications company in Malaysia. Celcom is one of a member of the Axiata group of companies. 

WHY CELCOM??
Because Celcom plans always comes in affordable price designed for you !!!

 I DESERVE TO WIN !!
Why?!

  • It's because I'm a Samsung fans ! FYI, I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy S2 and I NEED TO UPGRADE :D
  • It's so convinient and Note 2 for me is just like a mini laptop ! I don't need to carry my laptop everywhere if I have it...
  • As an architecture student , I need to sketch a lot and do tons of stuffs at once so Samsung Note 2 is indeed a perfect gadget for me !
FUTHERMORE !!!
I struggled so hard on the Rodeo Bull Ride ! I tried VERY VERY hard to climb onto it
I really wanna try cause it looks FUN ! :D
 One...Two...Three...URGHHHH!!!
 Me: " Someone please help me to get on it !!! "
 AHHH embarassing :( I walked off ..with SWAG haha
*actually I wanna dig a hole n jump inside kayyyy :'(((*
And THANKS to a kind Churp Churp crew member (a nice girl) who allowed me to have this birdie :D
It's so cuteeee...I finally have one now..
Actually I very buey paiseh and I beg from her :X LOL

SO Yeahhh !
LET ME WIN IT :)
I'll show you a picture that proves that I'm really a big fan of them
.....................................
......................
..........
...
TADAHHHH ! haha *don laugh at me* :P
I CAN BE A GOOD AMBASSADOR OF CELCOM / SAMSUNG NOTE 2 !!!
hahahaha
So choose me MAYBE? :D

I hope there will be more events like this !! and I also hope that I got the chance to be like them ! 

Thanks to Churp Churp !

Meanwhile,
We went to try Fat Boys burger too !
Delicious food ! Juicy patty n the portion is big ! We should have shared because we din't really manage to finish it :(
I will definitely go back again!





 me n my lamb burger ! :D
 I love the keep calm n churp bag ! cuteee

 OOTD :
cotton dress frm H&M, necklace from StudUP, shoes frm Vincci, bag from Mango and the denim like jacket hanging on my bag is frm Mango too HAHA

 Me n Cyn. OK I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I LIKE MYSELF IN THIS PIC lol *buey paiseh*

 At night, I went out wif Lucas.
OMG long time nvr meet him n we'be finally reunited ! HAAHAHA xD
We were so random that we went around town driving for hours, going nowhere and finally ended up in Library @ Mid Valley
WALAO =____=
I think we r the only random ppl that can do this kind of crazy stuffs'zzz
 HELLO !
 I have to say that I knt take pic in low light environment wif flash on! so yeahhh! no pics for me :P
 TYPICAL MALAYSIAN !
 I just realised that he used my cam to selca LOL ! camwhore

I spend my Saturday with tons of fun! How bout you?! :)


 Peace out yo !
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe