Be sincere to ur friends pls !!

10:13 PM

 When we need help...we find NOBODY !
It's like we have no friends at all...
but when dey need ur help,they'll suddenly bcm ur best friends

if u want ppl to help u,y don't u help ppl first? SINCERELY !
and dont talk behind ppl la ! FUCK OFF !
I can help u but I'll feel so sorry to myself...
U GUYS ARE SO FUC*KING FAKE !
I dun have a friend like u guys la...siasoi...dun talk to me~TALK TO MY HAND !
u deserve my middle finger!

NAHHH~! niabeh! 

LESSON TODAY...
please don't be so selfish when ur friends need your help..
although they don't get angry sometimes,but they will get sad when u did it too over
SORRY READERS...
I just wanna release my sadness here =(

have a good day everyone 
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe