20.11.2011 wedding dinner =)

3:02 AM

  Hi readerss! 
I went to a wedding dinner yesterday at Kelab Golf Sarawak...
Many ppl attending wedding dinner that nite..cos the day falls on a beautiful date 20.11.2011
   AWW~   
wish all those newly weeds live happily ever after...Muahaha ^^

 the venue was decorated nicely..modern feel

 gifts for the guests ~
 see these two remote controlled Nemo ! so cute...bu dey dun work really well xD
 Tadahhh~ The bride n the groom =)
my uttermost blessings to both of u~~


 Yam~~~~mmm~~Sengggg !!!!
 Aww my favourite tempura prawn !! so niceeee


 The bride n groom.my mum n her collegue
 Tadahhhh~ just finished p.moral exam today ~
hmm..quite ok la..
well..I just hope that my add maths,biology,physics,chemistry and EST papers will be easy too
BLESS ME !! 
Byeee~

X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe