Happy CNY everyone ~ =)

4:24 PM

Heh heh! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE!
hv a prosperous 2011 !
I love visiting ppl's hse,but my parents are LAZY!
and I've only went to 2 houses on the 1st day of CNY..(my big aunt & 2nd aunt hse)
wuuu~
SO I'M GONNA ROCK THE WORLD TODAY!
LOL
Gonna follow my cousin n her frens for visiting yeahhh!
WOOTS! I'm lovin' it...
ANDDDDD!!
TONITE!
my baby boy is coming~AWWW~ =)
I misses him so much ahhh ^^
and now...I'm gonna show u some pichas to save some time typing yeahhh~
Hv to go out soon =p
I've bought a choengsam tis year...woots..
I wore it on the 1st day of CNY xD
And I've baked some cookies too !
whee~
it's CHOCOLATE CHIPS COOKIE! ^^
wan d recipe??hehe


Tis is wad I cooed for my 'SA CHAP MEH'
My mum n dad putting firecrackers at 12am~WOOTS

When I visited my cousin,I saw these cute cookies displayed on her table..
SO CUTE..n d taste is also FABULOUS!

*tis alien look thgy is a pineapple tart ahhh~!* xP
2nd day luuu~(my outfit today) =)


Gotta go out liao~bye guys =)

Do come n visit me yeahhhh! hehe
HAVE FUN!
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe