Hello ! ♥

6:03 AM


HELLO !
my Baobei is back =)
yay!!
so excited n hving so much fun wif him here ^^
We went visiting together when he's back...
went to K-box too =)
and..CLUBBING! hehe

HEARTS HIM
Hmm~On the 2nd day of CNY,I went visiting wif my cousin,MEI KHO
*the one in the pic above*
hehe``~
Her bf drove us around..we event went visiting at Maliha~WHOA~
so far ahhh 0.o
My 1st experience =P
thx to them..I hv lots of fun ! ^^
went to Jo's hse too~saw many fb frens thr =p

tis is her doggy~ HONEY...cute huh? =)

AND! on tat night...baby came backkkkkk!!!

hehe~Mok , tutu & him went to my hse for steamboat...(sry i did nt take pics tat nite)

the nxt morning~I join my frens go visiting to teacher's hse..and we GAMBLE thr LOL``
I won around RM2 nia @@ Pffttt....xD

and I slept at baby's hse tat nite...=p


the nxt day afternoon...I go watch GREEN HORNET wif Alby n some frens..
after tat sing K wif dear...
till nite then we go club =p


the sweet n cute couple =p
Sweet moments =3=


Baby I LOVE YOU ♥

I'll love you till my last breath..till the sun fades...
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe