Calming myself dwn~

11:41 PM

URGH..Im trying to calm myself dwn ==
Kays..I'll blog abt yesterday..
I 4gt to brg my cam as I have to take those pics wif my lousy fon camera *paiseh paiseh
Well, Me and Shaw ying (Vivienne) went to Spring ytd..
we watched Rumpunzel ! It's nice =)
But...I made dear unhappy again bah..=[
After the movie..we walk around..camwhoring..LOLs
Me & vivi

CUTE Bottles =D..*=___= so random huh*

Love the POLKA DOTS one..=P
And these..VIVI say she wanna use it..
muahaha! It's actually VERY CUTE..LOL
*straw attached de worh* haha..(macam kid)
BOB the builder & DORA...haha..
we talked alot abt the cartoon tat we watched when we're young
LMAO~
*CHILDHOOD MEMORIES*
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!
all the stuffs r just so CUTE!


BARBIE~
my fav when i was young =P

These dolls r actually kinda CREEPY...haha
After LEPAK-ing..we went to HOT & ROLLS..
It's so nice..and not expensive too =)
yum yum =3
Saw these cute Chocolates at TaKiong =)

DONE...I feel better le...
hmm =)
BYE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe