Christmas MOOD ! ♥

8:05 PM

Jingle bells Jingle bells..
Jingle all the way~
Christmass~~!! argh...left few days only =)
Yay!
well....Yesterday..I went to SPRING
wif Angela
we watched "Your Soul To Take"
about a Ripper tat murders...OMG..scary xia =(
owes covering my eyes..cos too scary liao..
actually nt scary la..just the sound effect..makes me so Gan Chiong..LOL
PICHA TIME !!




Just now..mami went to buy pots & flowers again =__=
Luckily I brought my cam..can take pics around ^^ hehe
OH YA !
2day so unlucky lohh T^T
Me n Alby went planned to go the car law's course..
when we reached...
...
......
WE 4GOT TO BRG OUR I.C !!! @#$%&
damn it =(
haih...bopien...2mrw go lohh T^T


My skill nt reli gud yet ~hope can improve =p

TATA~ tats all for 2day X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe