Food Post : The Red Beanbag @ Publika

9:59 AM

 Hi readers I'm gonna blog about food again LOL *food more interesting ma xD

Anyway, I went to The Red Beanbag last Saturday @ Publika
 It is actually opposite Ben's. The shop outside there. Above drCAFE COFFEE :D
Wanted to go there for the crepe cake but we were too late T^T  SOLD OUT 
The desserts are niceee YUMMEH! I ordered chocolate molten lava cake n Lucas ordered some kind of Cherry-Butter cake :D 
They were served warm with a scoop of ice cream :D
 Lucas...It has been a long time since the last time we met..Finally
I just realized that we wore matching dress code without informing each other ( Studs + Maroon + Black)
*I can read your mind LL I know u're reading HAHA*
 YO...my brotha :D 
Actually we went to Namoo to have lunch before going The Red Beanbag. HEHE. Then we went Mid Valley.

THE END HAHAHAHA

SOME FOOD PICS AGAIN...

Found a new mille crepe cake shop @ Paradigm mall, Vanilla Crepe Cake House
YUM YUM! If you love durian, DON'T MISS IT.

Chocolate Supreme : RM 9
Lemon Cheese: RM 11
Durian-Durian : RM 15 

A taste of heaven :P

TATA,Till then...

X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe