Food Post: Wondermama @ Bangsar Village

3:12 AM

Hello :) I am Janice Kong LOL
How's your day? This post is about FOOD. JaneChuck blogged about this restaurant before, so I'll give it a try too :P and I LOVE IT !
 Wondermama is located at Bangsar Village,Ground Floor. 
Love the environment there and I think the food is nice too ^^ New fav restaurant maybe?
It is not expensive as the portion is big ! I can't finish it all by myself :O
 Cute interior design of Wondermama. They have special high tea set too ! Should try it one day. How I wish I can drive T^T Then everything would be more easier for me ...can go anywhere I want :(
Thanks Ryan for inviting the LOLCATZ for dinner ^^
They have lots of tempting cakes too, but we din get to try it...*diet*
That's the tea set I mentioned above :) 
This Nasi Lemak 2.0 I'm taking pic with is RM15.90 
BIG PORTION! Can be shared...they have soft shell crab nasi lemak 2.0s too :O
 This is Vivian with her Butter Chicken Burger- RM 14.90
Envy her because her goal is to get fat FFFF FML hahaha *Hi Vian I know u'll read this someday! :P
This is Ryan ..with his Beef Burger + cheese and bacon + egg. *I dunno the price after those additional toppings* sorry :P
And the love birds, Cyn & Tzuoo
Cynthia's Laksa. There's cockles inside it. Taste like Katong laksa,strong coconut milk smell *Price NA*
Tzuoo's Seafood Mee Goreng :) *Price NA*
You can see how yummy n big the burger is LOLLL
 DAFUQQQ?!
Another pic of myself ~
I would like to recommend this place to all of you. Will bring my family here someday..I bet they'll love it :D
 BTW they have homemade potong POPSICLES !! I love the Nutty choc ones (Nutella + Coconut milk) YUMMM 
I've tried Coco Banana too (Banana + Chocolate + Lime) special taste.
TWO more flavours available: Cherry Root Beer & Watermelon Fizz
HOW CAN YOU SAY NO TO THEM?! it's RM5 each :D
After that I went to meet my dear friends at SS15 asia cafe pool LOLLL
Sharon n Evin....crazy n funny peeps that I loved :P

Thats all for today. 

X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe