Food Post: Three Little Pigs & the Big Bad Wolf @ Bangsar Village

11:02 AM

 OMG...food post AGAIN -,- JANICE KONG ! CONTROL!!!
I've been seeing friends getting slimmer and prettier..even abs FML...how can I...still eating :((
I love to enjoy life but I just hate the fact that I'll get fat T^T
Sigh.
VIVIAN THE eat-shit-and-never-get-fat GIRL :P LOOOOLLL
 Here we go again. To Bangsar Village :) With Vivian. Hella, Ryan, Raymond and Carmen came along too :)

Three Little Pigs & the Big bad Wolf
 The price of the food is slightly high here but it is in the "OK" range. Food quality was good so I don't mind paying for it. :)
 The ambiance here is actually quite cosy. BUT THERE'S ONE THING THAT I THINK THEY SHOULD IMPROVE! Although the restaurant is called "Three little pigs & the big bad wolf", I can't see any pigs or wolf there. NONE! even one picture of it also cannot be found. 

WHYYY?!?!

I think it will attract more people to come if they have some cute deco.  *Just my opinion* :P 
 OOHHH ignore my round face. I'm just trying to show u guys how big the portion is :P
GARLIC ROASTED PORK ! RM15
I'm actually attracted by the word "caramelised" that is stated in it's description HAHA. It's sauteed with some kind of oriental sauce.
BUT SERIOUSLY, THIS IS SUPERB!! must try...LOVE x 100000
 SLURPS ! *saliva dripping* CONTROL JANICE KONG!!!
The wolf's favourite ! RM 27
This is a must try ! Their signature dish. BACONSGASM HAHAHAHA and the poached egg is super cute. Pop it and u can see the yolk flowing OMG ! hahahha
 Big bad burger RM 28
It comes with a thick pork patty, sinful bacon strips, cheese and fresh veggies :D serve with chips and salad. I like how they prepare the bun. It is pan fried with butter so it has a very buttery taste which is good. *I know...unhealthy*

WHY IS UNHEALTHY FOOD YUMMY?!
 Baked Meatlovers Penne RM 27
Cheesy ! Never say NO to cheese ! :D It's nice :)

 Vivian & Hella. Hella is my new friend. She is from China and she's super lovely :)
 BEHOLD! CAMWHORE LEVEL: #Asian LOL



LOT G1A, GROUND FLOOR, BANGSAR VILLAGE 1
JALAN TELAWI SATU, BANGSAR BARU
59100 KUALA LUMPUR

OPERATION HOURS: 10 am - 10 pm
TEL: 603-2283-2270


AFTER THAT ..
Carmen suggested to go Baskin Robbins
So....we went @#!%$&?!
IT'S PINK DAY ! So we ordered the 8 balls. We ate one each FFFF
 But you'll gain instant happiness after eating this HAHAHA instant guiltiness after finishing it DAMN!
WHOOOO~~ ballsssss...hahaha
So yeah..this is my first ootd. Look how fat I am T^T
I dun wanna cheat you guys ma. HMMM...


TILL THEN,

X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe