Wedding ♥

10:38 AM

 Hi peeps !
how's ur day? This is gonna be a quick update because it's 2.30 am already :0

So ya...like what you saw from the blog title..this post is gonna be about a WEDDING !
It's almost December ! We can see many ppl getting married recently..When is my turn? HAHA
Still waiting for my prince to come :P

So last Sunday, 25th of November, it was my uncle, Lion and Mei Zhi's wedding ! I love attending weddings because I can feel lots of love ! AWWW
So my family and all the relatives stayed in Ascott before the wedding day itself !

The whole wedding was full wif roses..PINK ROSES!! which I like the most ! Everything was perfectly done ! The lunch was held in Ciao Ristorante, an Italian restaurant in town ! Just soooo pretty..

Dinner was held in Mandarin Oriental hotel. We had fine dining n I thk everything was just perfect !

Should show you guys pictures now if not u'll get bored :p

 Arriving Ciao Ristorante :)

 YAY! Congrats to both of them ^^


So nice right? It's actually a golf course behind there ! 
The weather was sunny tat time, luckily it did not rain...GOOD WHETHER :D
Mummy, Nephew n Aunt ^^

Posing with the cupcakes :P
So I took some photo shoots for ppl around me ! 

this baby is cute !! 

pretty bride ! Love all her wedding dresses...all tailor made :3 and look how cool is that bouquet of orchid :D
THE VOW !
kiss kiss !
they look so cute here ! hehe
grandma looks happy here :)


ootn :) how I wish I'm slimmer !


my brother ~ so formal on that night xD


my pretty aunties !


just love everything about the wedding ! coolest wedding ever ! 
wish them happily ever after ! God bless their marriage :)

X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe