Manhattan fish market having promotion for students !! ^^

9:06 AM

Hello peeps...

I'm here again ^^

hehe


Manhattan Fish Market are offering great promotion sets for students!

Just show ur student I.D to them

and u can just get a set meal for only RM10!!!

but thr's only 4 types of meal..

I prefer the fish-n-chips more...

because I LOVE EATING FISH!! =D


The best thg is,each set of the meal comes with a bottomless drink!~

u can refill it whenever u want =P

I always used to order "Ice Peach Tea" cos' it's nice =)


I usually went thr wiv my mum before I went to tuition classes =)

our meal~




Next~!!

School photoshooting day AGAIN~ xD

But the pics are in my fren's DSLR..so Im waiting him to upload those pichasss~

BUT

I oso took some pics wiv my fon..LOL

tats wat we usually do when we get bored xD


Sorry ya...I've cencored my face because I look awkward!

HAHA~
*School life is so stressful recently

some friends surrounding you might be really fake...

their childish act really make me feel tat I've indeed has been born in d wrg age...

LOL

Hey,GROW UP KID!

LMAO!

I'm sick of ur attitude !!


Duhh...

Well,We did an experiment on hexane n hexene today on Chemistry lesson

It was dun but the smell was awful -.- EWW~


HAH!

I guess tats the end of my post for today...

gonna get in bed soon...TATA!

Buh-BYE Readers!!



X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe