A fun day =)

4:24 AM

Halo peeps =)
School idollllll....I GOT ALL GREEN ^^v
but we din brg supporters...so yeahh...no finals gua..
Nvm..it was fun tho =)
ppl like my sound
wahaha
Alby accidentally deleted the video so i knt post $%^&*
HAIH~
I sang First Love by Utada Hikaru =)
and I was damn nervous tat time @@
Tis is my outfit of tat day ^^

Me n Alby
Many ppl went thr...it's actually a lot of ppl....
cos the stadium was BIG =0


After That...
...we were hungry...
we went to McD and hv lunch~
WHEE =)
It's around 2 smthg...so we can still order the promotion meal
12 til 3 PM everyday
RM5.95 ++ only...Plus tax is around Rm6.20
hehe..These toys reminded me of myself when I was a kid
I use to go McD for those toys...
and I hv lots of collection of the toys xD
At nite...
Jo pick me to Lam's bday...
went Hartz chicken@sarawak plaza wif..
Ally
Karen
Josephine
Lam& his girl
some waited him at platform
so after tat we went platform too
MY OUTFIT FOR THE DAY
PLATFORM =)
me,Ally & Jo
Me & Jo..she's pretty =)
Me & karen

Me & Ally =)



So cute ah Jo...xD...and karen's sexy back =p

The bday boy n his gal~


Ah onn
HapPy BiRtHDay DuDe!! all the best!

His free drink frm platform...
Flaming Lambo


At last,Jo pick me home =)
really quite a wonderful day cos I've not been going out for a long time dy
LOL
And I miss my dear badly..I want him ='(
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe