A night @ Basaga !~

2:21 AM

WELCOME!

welcome to.....


BASAGA =)

HeLLo ReaDers =)

Last nite I went to Sherlyn's Bday celebration @ Basaga

Basaga is located near Chongling park..

just next to it..

For more info,u can log on to http://www.basaga.com/ for more enquiries =D

It has a nice environment

n it's a romantic n great place for dining =)



Jeric,the one holding his DSLR...joined us n took alot of awesome pics!


Bday girl n her dear =D
Say Hi GIRLS =D

I booked the seats so it has my name on the reservation list =p

HAPPY BDAY SHERLYN !!

wish u all the best n stay prettyyyy~~~






*photo by Jeric* nice rite?=D

The cake tat I ordered..

It's actually a bit different frm wad I designed..

I DUN WAN THE GREEN LEAVES ok??

and I want a Heart Shaped rose laaaaa!..

err~nvm -.-...still luk nice lei =p

nice rite??=D





Mushroom soup-RM6

Thai Fried Rice-*I 4got the price*
Chicken chop-RM19
Spagehtthi-RM15

Fish & Chips-RM15





Thr's still lots of food We've nt yet try...

Go n try out urself !!! hehe...

ENJOY UR DAY =)

Tmrw's Easter day! GOD BLESS ALL OF U ^^


X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe