Colour your hair for Spring !

1:02 PM

Hello potatoes,
How's your day? How I wish I'm in Tokyo to get surrounded by sakura blossoms :3 I'm kinda dissappointed because I failed to pass Astro star quest online audition :( I did not went to the audition at Times Square. Kinda regret. I should work harder to prepare for Astro Star Quest 2015 HAHA
 
ANYWAYYY,
What colour should I use to dye my hair? Getting bored of my hair colour already :P Any suggestions?
 
My #ootd of the day !
(I've been working quite hard on my diet plan again. Hope that I can transform before 21. Wish me luck)
 
So today I'm gonna talk about the hot huez hair chalk that I got from Supermodelssecret at only RM29 per box! :)
 It contains of 4 colours: Hot Pink, Electric Blue, Fiery Fuschia & Neon Green
 It was fun to play with! However it says that the hair chalk is mess-free, NO don't trust them HAHA I suggest you to wear unwanted clothes and also put some newspaper on the floor to prevent the mess LOL still better than the ordinary hair chalk I guess? hmm
Oh and it doesn't really work well with dark hair colours.
 Here's my sample. Nice or not?!
 If you like to try it (since it's cheap),  you can visit check them out for more info. They sell a lot of interesting products too! ENJOY SHOPPING :)

WEBSITE:
 
BEAUTY STORE: 
1st Floor, 41A, Jln SS 15/4B Subang Jaya 47600 
(Same row as N Foods & Herbs with Hong Leong Bank)
 
MOBILE:
Call / SMS / Whatsapp :016-2801990 / 017-6691754
Line / Wechat: Supermodel2u
 
Instagram:
@ Supermodels_Secrets
 
TWITTER:
@ Supermodel2u
 
FACEBOOK:
 
Till then,
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe