Food Review : La Boca Latino Bar @ Pavilion Lvl 3

11:54 AM

Hello readers!
Yay, I've ended my exam so I'll gonna blog about food again today!
 
It is a sudden invitation from my friend Richard and I really appreciate this experience.Thanks to VibeHero for this food tasting experience! *sorry for the late updates*
 
Have you guys heard of VibeHero? Vibehero is a website where you can find the best restaurants, bars, attractions and spas around you ! Log on to www.VibeHero.com for more info!
 
VibeHero brings you the hottest and hippest tips on how to enjoy Kuala Lumpur’s delights to the fullest. We will take you on a joyride of explosive culture and arts, tickle your taste buds with the city’s best wining and dining hubs and excite you with the most happening nightlife spots.

VibeHero site offers you the most accurate reviews on the city's restaurants - we have them all, all you have to do is make a choice. Our wide selection of nightlife hubs will leave you satisfied as we make sure that we cover and uncover all the place you might fancy.

We aren't shy to direct you to KL's famous and infamous attractions and then let you unwind at a spa of your choice. Hotels? Just let our website direct you to a place your head will fall inlove with. 

 
Venue : La Boca Latino Bar
C3.10.03 Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur (opposite Carlos & next to Tom, Dick & Harry)
 
 Menu of the day ! So excited as I just rushed down to city all the way from Subang Jaya just to attend this event :) NO REGRETS!
Love the colourful settings! It makes me feel happy :D The ambience of the restaurant is comfy and I feel so relax inside here. Lots of friendly foreigners come here and it seems like they really enjoy themselves here.
Appetizer of the day: SAUTEED SPANISH OLIVES
well marinated and it tastes a little sourish and salty, makes you wanna eat MORE!
 
NACHOS served with guacamole / tomato dip
yummm yummm how can you say NO to nachos?
 

 
GAMBAS "AL AJILLO"
sauteed prawns in vvirgin olive oil, garlic and parsley served with fresh baguette
 
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE AMONG ALL I just love it because nothing goes wrong with garlic & parsley! I would definitely come back for this :)
 
 
 SOLOMILLO DE CORDERO
lamb shortlion served with latin salad, steak fries & mint chimichurri
 
Meat lover shall never miss this ! I personally think that the mint sauce is not needed :x
 
 
AREPAS
traditional South American cornbread sandwich served with green salad and fried tapioca with shredded chicken "reina pepiada"
 
A very healthy meal, yet don't underestimate this greenish look dish because it tasted better than how it looks like!
 
 
 EMPANADAS
baked Argentinean pasties, stuffes with minced chicken served with chunky spicy tomato dip
 
For me it really taste like Curry Puff (Karipap) :/ not a fan of curry.
 
 
TAMALES
homemake corncakes, cooked in plaintain leaves, stuffed with shredded chicken, served with saffron rice and mixed bean salad
 
 Not my type of dish but you can give it a try. Maybe it is not flavoured enough for my picky taste bud :O
 
 
COSTILLA DE RES
beef short ribs with chipotle cheddar mashed potatoes and grilled baby vegetable
 
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE  X infinity hahahahha! What could I said besides love? LOL the meat was braised for 4 HOURS before served!
 

 That's why you see! OMG so tender right
 
PIMIENTOS RELLENOS DE "ROPA VIEJA"
roasted red bell peppers stuffed with shredded beef
 
Did not get to try this because I'm not a fan of bell peppers :(
 
 
CAIPIRINHAS 
original with passion fruit and mint
 
 
 SANGRIA ESPANOLA
 
 
 MOJITO
 
 
 STRAWBERRY MARGARITAS
I personally love this, they really blend some strawberries in I think :)
 
 
MOCKTAIL
 
 
 BANANA FLAMBE
caramelized banana with creme de banana & grand marnier with coconut ice cream
 
 Looks so cool kan? But sorry ah I don't really like the taste. The alcohol tasted too strong :X
 
 
FROZEN MUD PIE
rustic and homey chocolate & coffee ice cream cake
 
YUMMY DESSERT to end this wonderful meal :3

 
 
Companion of the day, Vivian...again :D
 
Met lots of wonderful people and I really enjoyed alot that night. Nice food...nice people...nice environment..PERFECT! I wish I could have more chances like this!
 
Overall rating for this restaurant : 8.5/10 :)
 
 
Till then,
X.O.X.O


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe