AIESEC - A year of excellence #AYOE2013

9:55 AM

HELLO :)
Have you guys heard of AIESEC?
It is basically a world's largest youth-run organization. It is a platform to train a youth's leadership skills and also to enable us to step into a real working environment which allows us to expands our networks among various organizations.

You can try to Google it if you're keen to know more about AIESEC :)
As of August 2012, the AIESEC network includes over 86,000 members in 113 countries and territories. It is the largest student run organization in the world, being present in over 2,400 universities across the globe, provides more than 24,000 leadership experiences to its members and sends students and graduates on 20,000 international exchanges yearly. AIESEC is supported by over 8,000 of partner organizations around the globe who look to AIESEC to support the development of youth and to access talented individuals keen on personal growth.

So yeah..I'm a member in this organization but *inactive right now* because I can't really handle stress and I like to...p.r.o.c.r.a.s.t.i.n.a.t.e ! FML
ANYWAY, I did contribute some effort in AIESEC when it comes to stuff that I like to do, For example : Designing. HAHAHA
I really like to do all these art stuffs and I feel happy when I see all my creations :D

So I'm gonna blog about this event called "A Year Of Excellence" - Annual general meeting + Alumni awards night
I did some props and poster designing for the event WHEE
OOTD for the event :D
 these are the props I did ! wheee... I feel happy when ppl used it to take pics, and I think they kinda look good in pictures :P 
I'm also the official photographer for that night HAHAHA sorry for my amateur skills
So I'll just upload some of the pics as I took too much pics :O 
 Krystal :)
 Shu Hui :)
 Vivian :)
 Ryan :)
Current President of AIESEC TU, Hoe Yen :)
 Carmen Leeky :)
Anna n Christina :)
 ERHUM...me xD
 Discharging of past executive boards (EBs) 12/13 and welcoming the new batch of EBs
 Buffet dinner catered by culinary students of Taylor's University :) Food was nice ..
 Performance by the members : Jordan & Jana 

more pics with my props xD


 Ex President of AIESEC TU, Carmen :)
YO! HAHA

Till then,
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe