Site trip to Johor,Segamat and Melaka ! :)

11:23 AM

Hello sorry for this super late post guys :D
This was about the site trip to Johor n Melaka that me and my course mates went few weeks ago ! It is basically a bonding trip for us HEHE
 This is Ruth. We are both from the same foundation but our relationship now is better and IDK WHY hahaha...we seldom talk on last semester.
 Selca on the way to Johor...took us around 5 hours I guess? yeahhh...a long journey,my ass hurts :P
 First station : Ajiya Factory at segamat. We went to the glass and roofing factory. The weather was hot and sultry...FREE SAUNA SESSION! haha But quite cool tho, we get to learn more new information about the materials. It is VERY IMPORTANT for a quantity surveyor to understand and learn more about materials :)
 We were given a brief speech before roaming around the factory
 My favourite lecturer, Pn.Has :) She rocks! HAHA
 See I take artistic pictures even for roofings HAHAHA
 Putri and me...yeahhh Princess xD

 Cody, Ai Pei n me...yea..look fat in full body pic yea :( sorry my selfie lied u all T^T


AFTER FEW HOURSSS....FINALLYYYYY

we got to check in our hotel...One thing I don't understand about Segamat is
"WHY IS THERE SO MANY FLIES?! Like SOOOOO MANYYYY!!"
hmmm....
 So basically, Segamat is b.o.r.i.n.g
nothing much...the best meal we had there was, DOMINO's PIZZA *Life saver* LOL

Next day,
We went to a waterfall before heading to Melaka
....
Next,
We checked in Emperor Hotel at Melaka. Located 10 mins away from Jonker street (By taxi) If walk,kinda far lahhh
 Better!
 View from our hotel room...hmmm...we paid RM230 ONLY for our entire trip.. quite okay la I think :D
 We enjoyed swimming in the pool too...haha but did not get to take pictures ...
 Me & Putri before heading to the pool
Then we went to Jonker street for dinner with our whole bunch of friends.
 FOOD ! gaining fats againnnnn

Next morning: Jonker street AGAIN
So let the pictures talk kay? :)
 This temple-ish look association is so artistic. Love the carvings on the column

 Went to eat the Durian cendol MY FAV! RM5.80
*I forgot the name of the shop* But confirm very famous one ! Can be found easily
 And yeahhh...there's hard rock cafe in Malacca. Cafe only luh. I think they should build a hotel too. I still remember the one I went in Bali. I LOVE IT!


 Then we went to eat the famous long queue chicken rice ball! WE ATE 2 CHICKENS! OMGGG (11 person) and we paid around RM10 for it only...cheap right. Worth waiting!

 LAST DAY! Time to go home :'( I miss the times we spend there, like brothers and sisters. 
Much more people not included in this pic :( HMMM

BTW ! SHOCKING NEWS 
that I've just known recently.
JONKER STREET HAS CLOSED DOWN! 
Idk how long....but WHY?! wth...now I have no reason to go Melaka anymore...

I want Jonker Street to be back!! *Sorry for the unorganized post*

Till then,
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe