Food Hunters ! (My Elephant + Food Foundry)

10:05 AM

Hi I'm back from Johor and Malacca yesterday. Went for a site trip for Building Materials but it is more about bonding with my course mates.  Hmmm but I'm gonna blog about it on my next post.

This post is about a food trip with my fellow friends before my trip :)
I would like to recommend this restaurant to you guys, My Elephant. I went there for lunch and it was cheap and nice. Lunch operation hours is from 12 - 2 pm.

My Elephant Address:  (at SS2 area)
Block C-G4, Happy Mansion, Section 17,  Jalan 17/13, Seksyen 17, 46400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

010-220 1283

They also serve dinner but it is normally fully booked. So remember to book before you go ya :)

OH YA! This is a Thai food restaurant!

Fresh flower will be placed on each table :) I love the settings there. Nice, simple, clean n comfy :)
 Our set lunch comes with a free pandan drink. Don't judge a drink by its look oh! The first sip of the drink will make your eyes goes O.O hahahaha I LIKE!
Meet my new friend JANICE! YES same name oh! I seldom find people name Janice oh :P 

YAYY Food is finally served !
 Rice + Green Curry Chicken - RM 9.90
 Rice + Gaeng Mat Sa Man (Thai Milky Chicken Curry) - RM 11.90
 Rice + Northern Thai Style Curry Chicken - RM11.90
Rice + Panaang Curry Chicken - RM 11.90
 Mango Sago for dessert ! - RM 6.50

 DO YOU WANT SOME?! :P

 The interior of the restaurant
 The food hunters xD Janice, Janice, Vivian n Samantha 




Overall experience: 8.5/10
The food there is cheap n authentic. The curry broth are thick and nice. Served with brown rice, HEALTHY! But ....the portion can be bigger! HAHAHA

FOOD HUNTERS ARE MONSTERS !
We can't stop ourselves from eating...yeah yeah...I know what's in ur mind "so fat liao still eat? always say diet diet diet sai ah?! HAHAHA" I know *guilty*

YOLO! lolllll fml
 Food Foundry ! We're here for the Mille Crepe Cake !
 Waaa so many choices which one to choose hoh?!
Then we decided to order the Vanilla Crepe Cake (RM9) n Mango Crepe Cake (RM11)
 WHEEE...Butterflies all around the wall
 The design of this shop is cute. I love how the people nowadays design their cafes and restaurant. The materials used are not pricey yet it made us feel happy, cute and cozy (OMG I think my profession sickness is getting serious LOL)

 Look at the cute fluffy squirrel on the wall...cute rightttt !!

 Selfie :D
Not really happy with the cake this time. I remember it tasted better on my last visit. Maybe the weather is too hot and the cream kinda melted. It tasted OK only. Not like what I expected :( felt disappointed.
TIME TO HEAD BACK HOME

Oh ya...four of us are actually neighbours :P We stay at the same row of houses HAHA Then we went Samantha's house after our lunch & I found out that she got this super cute coffee machine OMG
WE ARE COFFEE ADDICTS!
 OOHHH! I feel like a sakai. Just insert the coffee package and press some button then coffee is done! Tasted better than the package ones ! IN LOVE WITH THIS THING !
Someone pls give me this as a gift ! HAHAHA

Stay tuned for my next post about my 3 days 2 nights site trip! GOOD NIGHT
TILL THEN,
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe