MIVVA Box ❤

7:36 PM

Happy Chinese New Year readersss :)
I know it's kinda late to wish you all...but..oh well... it's still CNY ~

Not many angpao received this year...Am I too old for it?T^T I'm still young lehhh :P going to be 19 in two days !! NUUUUU~

BTW ! 
I received my pre-CNY n Birthday gift from MIVVA via Jane Chuck @ Chuckei ( MY FAV BLOGGER )
MIVVA BOX + HLWN Celine Fake Print Mini Bag
*puke rainbow*

I cannot believe that I actually won this prize and it's also my first beauty box in my entire life. I love it because it's full of surprises. I feel extra happiness when I unwrapped it LOL

MIVVA.com is such a loving company. Even their wrapping is so delicate. The bubble wrapping is used to protect the box from damage AWW~ 
I JUST CANT RESIST.... 
To pop the air bubbles ! HAHAHA *Childhood flashback* wtf so dramatic
 Next, you will see a cute pink box printed with Mivva's logo. PINK ! I can never get sick of pink, always my favourite :D
 Unveiling the surpriseee....

*Drum rolls*
......................
........
!!!!!
TADAH ! Love is in the air ! This is a Valentine's day themed Mivva box. I super love the design of the postcard. It is printed with messages for us at the back of it :3 How sweet ~
 At the bottom of the postcard, you can see lots of brochures of the products and also some vouchers. It is really useful as we can understand where the products come from and how to use them. Vouchers help us to save cost !!
 So secretive right ! covered with so many layer. This is what makes you surprise, they really understand girls.
 LOOK ! It's packed with lots of beauty products.
 MIVVA February box includes:
  • Skin79 White Reviving Miniature
  • Beautymate Purifying and Brightening Nano Toner
  • Nature's Lab Refreshing Body Whip
  • Paul Penders Natural Cream Lipstick
  • Murad Vitalic Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask

Skin79 White Reviving Miniature
(Solution RM 90 for 30ml / Softener RM 67 for 150ml / Emulsion RM 72 for 150ml)
It is like a travelling kit size. I know Skin79 because of its BB cream endorsed by Jolin Tsai previously. The texture is quite okay but I cannot assure the effect of this product as I've only use once. :P Have you ever tried this? If yes, do leave a comment :)

 Beautymate Purifying and Brightening Nano Toner
( RM 49.90 for 120ml )
 I LOVE THIS ! This is not a tester size but a standard size ! OMG. I have not been using toner for quite a long time since I finished my last bottle and I've finally got one again ! Anyway, this is my first time seeing this toner from Beautymate as I thought that they only produce facial masks. LOL I've been using this for a week and I think it is good, absorbs really well. FYI, it contains Gentiana Lutea Root extract and Black Pearl extract. These ingredients can help to ensure optimal skin condition. This product can also helps your skin to be continuosly hydrated and seal the moisture in your skin.

Nature's Lab Refreshing Body Whip
( RM 69 for 250ml )
Once I open the cap, I can smell its smooth and refreshing scent of this body whip immediately. After reading the brochure, I was informed that the smell was actually so nice because of Shea Butter, Grapeseed and Cocoa Butter and Chamomile extract. MALAYSIANS NEED THIS ! Good for hot and humid weather :D I usually apply this after I bath and I love the fact that it is not the sticky type of lotion. So I guess I use it because it smells nice xD

Paul Penders Natural Cream Lipstick
( RM 79 for 3.5g )
Hmmm...Paul Penders. A very unfamiliar brand as I never heard of it before. Shockingly, this lipstick was made with Leven Essentie Gold which is also a 100 years old holistic extract made from 22 certified organic herbs. It has NO artificial colours or chemical dyes. Available in 9 shades. I would use this as I think it kinda moisturize my lips and it does not have the gross smell that I hate. I normally hate those lipsticks that contain artificial taste because I feel like puking when I apply them on my lips and makes me lose my appetite. 

Murad Vitalic Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask
( RM 16.50 for 7.5ml )
Pomegranate is widely used in beauty products as it contains some antioxidant substances. Let me tell you some benefits of Pomegranate. It helps in Cell Regeneration, Sun Protection, Anti-Aging, and Balancing your skin. I think I should try this tonight ! :O

 ALSO,
it includes a pretty flower pin and heart shaped marshmallow! 
ANGPAOS !
inside it is a 200 MIVVA points card. I not yet redeem mine ! AHHH ! 
Actually we have to post a pic of us with our bff holding the Mivva angpao to redeem the points. WAIT FOR MY TURN PLS :D

 HLWN CELINE FAKE PRINT MINI BAG !
So cute right? I am just so lucky I got the pink one. I wonder when can I have a real celine bag :P I wan the black colour n large one. HAHA
 The quality is good. Not like those you see in pasar malam okay. I am flabbergasted by the interior of the bag. It is made with good quality material. Not sure about the brand, but the label there shows HALLOWEEN. Is that the brand? :)
 I'm satisfied with my prize ! I hope that I can have more MIVVA box in futureeee... T.T
The product that I liked most goes to....
...................
............

Beautymate Purifying and Brightening Nano Toner !
 I'm a happy girl Nom-ing my cute marshmallow :)

Do visit MIVVA.com for more info and DO SUBSCRIBE for more surprises :)

Follow me at NuffnangX too

X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe