Movie Review: Hansel and Gretel

5:48 PM

Hello peeps :) 
Meet my sisterssss :P LOLLL
BTW
I've just went to MBO,The Spring and watched a movie last night, HANSEL & GRETEL !
I know I'm kinda late :( But I finally have time to go out YAY


I love love love (x infinity) the movie ! So many love :P means tat I really love it. 

Hansel and Gretel is originally a well-known story from German. It is about a young brother and sister threatened by a wicked witch which like to eat children that lives in a candy house. The siblings manage to killed the witch and they became rich with the witch's wealth.

HOWEVER,

this Hansel and Gretel : witch hunters is different. They modified the story plot and it turns out to be awesome :D It is about Hansel and Gretel becoming a witch hunter after they successfully killed the witch when they were young...BUT they were actually....FIND OUT YOURSELF :P
*I don't wanna tell you the story yet if not it won't be so nice when you watch it* HEHE

                                         
I love the actor n actress of this movie!
Gemme Arterton (Gretel)
She is hot n cool ! You will know why I said this if you ever watched the movie. Her lips..ohhh....so sexy xD
Jeremy Renner (Hansel)
Cool guy! love the way they hunt down the witch :D

WATCH THE TRAILER HERE ! :)


Watch ya :D

OH YA !
I just won the Pink Mini HLWN Celine Fake Print Bag + MIVVA box from Jane@Chuckei !! OMG
I guess February is just my lucky month HEHE ! my birthday present from her n MIVVA ! AWW
THANK YOU SO MUCH
will do a blog post about it once I receive my prize ^^

X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe