Happy New Year !!

8:08 AM

Happy New Year peeps :)

It's 2013...Goodbye 2012 :')
I hope 2013 will be a good year~ 2012 is not a very good year but I'm looking forward to 2013 ! YAYYY

So, do you have any regrets in life that you have not yet accomplish?
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

I have quite a few of items that I would like to add in my wishlist 2013 :

 I went to HK disneyland before,but I missed the fireworks part :(

 Dreammmm...HAHAHA
My bad habits are PROCRASTINATING and EATING ! arghhh
NEED TO GET RID OF FOOD T^T

 Please grant me my wish dear God. I wanna slim down. Can I eat without getting fat? :(((

LOL very sakai I know. I never own an iPhone ma...LOL

and also ! I wish that my results can get better ! give me more wisdom :D
and find me my prince charming HAHAHA jk


What's your wish for 2013? 
I hereby wish u all a prosperous new year and good health so that all ur dreams can be achieved !
BYE

X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe