Outing with my girls

3:26 PM

Finally, I got the chance to reunite with my girls :)
My old classmates n my girls that I knew from KL but all of us are from Kuching (Sharon n Karyn) ! YAY

1. Old classmates reunite! *girls only :P*
Love to hang out with them after we've all separated for quite awhile. We all grew matured than before, I thought maybe some of us might have some awkward moment as I'm afraid that we did not have the common topic to chit chat on, but...NO !
We talk a lot of our "updates" among each of us and my favourite time was the moment when we talk about our past memories, those flashbacks made us giggle a lot :)
We went to Porkies Restaurant for dinner. Porkies Restaurant serve awesome spare ribs. The price is so much affordable compared to most of the restaurants in KL yet the portion is BIG ! It is a great place for beer n food ! yum yum :)
I ordered the 450g spare ribs and it's only RM15.90 ! served with coleslaw, french fries and super tasty wedges ~ 
*forgot to take any pic but u can try to Google search about how it looks like* I think most of the Kuching people should have known about Porkies because it has already been there for quite some time ^^

The girls ^^



Porkies Restaurant
No. 42, Tabuan Heights Commercial Centre, Jalan Song, 93350 Kuching, Sarawak.
(Behind OneJaya Mall)

2. Meet up with Sharon & Karyn
It's a girls outing again ! This is my first time meeting them in Kuching because I met them in KL :D
We went to Spring and also have our dinner at Sakae Sushi :)
 The pretty girls..Sharon & Karyn


 I look so innocent here HAHAHA
I know we are vain...but..Cute HAHAHA *self-slap*
More outings maybe? :)

I have lots of to-do list recently,
Go dentist, retest my car law as it expire edy T^T, attend driving lesson, WORK, apply scholarship, diet....etc etc
AHH SO MANY 

Till then,
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe