God is great

10:10 AM

Hello readers :)
I just came back from a church cell group,called HOMES..*one of the group in ACTS church*
yeah ~first time in church activities since I came KL
quite nice yea...is kinda like a youth group :) met some course seniors too ^^
f
#Forever21
The place we went for the gathering =)
nice view frm the condo yea?
I thk its called palmville villa or wad...not sure :/
 AND WE HAVE BAK KUT TEH !!!
 the bak kut teh is really awesome !!
can u feel it by looking at these pics? =P
 and they gave a birthday surprise to april babies ! Spot Vivian ! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~
 having quite a good day today =)
I hope everyday will be like that ! GOD IS GOOD,ALL THE TIME ^^
Having a video shooting tmrw ! GOD, pls giv me some creative ideas ~BLESS MY GROUP N ME~
Hope u hear my prayer Lord :3 AMEN

gtg slp now..hv to wake at 8am for video shooting :/
CIAO !

X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe