UV Porcelain+ from Science On Skin

7:39 PM

The weather in Malaysia is super hot recently. I can feel myself burning every time during lunch hour when I need to expose under the sun. Sunblock is a MUST because the UV rays would be super harmful to our skin!

However, I've discovered a consumable supplement to protect myself against UV rays. It's the UV Porcelain+ from Science On Skin! Trust me, I was afraid too when I first tried as I'm not sure whether it'll have any side effects on me. So far I've had around 15 capsules already and I can already felt the difference of my skin. Not sure if I did become whiter but my skin texture definitely got better.



What is this?

The product is manufactured in USA, certified by US FDA so it's a clinically proven product. This is the main reason which encouraged me to try it out. It is an oral supplement in a capsule form (750mg per capsule) formulated to brighten up skin tone, provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, enhance collagen and elastin production, and improve the elasticity of your skin.


Solutions for:




  • Dull and lack lustre skin
  • Age spots, stubborn melanin patches and uneven skin tone
  • Sunscreen and protection against UV rays (particularly suitable for those who are sensitive to topical sunblocks)
  • Lack of skin elasticity

Benefits

  • Helps in skin whitening and brightening
  • It contains Fernblock® for protection against UV rays & reduced sun sensitivity. FYI, Fernblock is a nutriceutical with photoprotective properties and potential preventive agent for skin photoaging and photoinduced skin cancers
  • Proprietary Collagen peptide for increased skin elasticity and reduced fine lines


Which skin type is it good for?

✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry


How should it be used?

The capsules are hygienically package in individual blister. It is recommended to be consumed once a day on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before sun exposure. Each complete box consists of 30 capsules. It's only sold at reputable clinics, dermatology and aesthetics practices.
You can get it at their website sos-skin.com too!


My Results
 BEFORE
AFTER

Both took under sunlight. Not sure if you realize but my skin is definitely more pinkish in the second photo. After consuming it for a month. Satisfied customer!


I hope this helps your skin too. You can do your survey before trying it out :) 

X.O.X.O



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe