Recommended brunch places in Melbourne

1:59 AM

Disclaimer:// These are based on my personal opinions and yours might be different from mine but do try them out if you had the chance! I didn't get to try a lot of cafes too (they're too many)  and I wish I'll have the chance to visit again! 


1. Higher Ground
This is a cafe located in CBD area. Easy to access as it is just opposite the train station hub. Would recommend to try as the environment is quite spacious and nice. Is it worth the hype? I would say YES.

Rating: 8.5/10

Address: 650 Little Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia



btw the hotcake is superrrr bigggg. Great to be shared among 3-4!

2. Operator 25

I think cafes in Melbourne generally change their menu once in awhile. I would recommend their soft shell crab dish if it is still available in the menu now :P

Rating: 7/10

Address: 25 Wills St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia




3. Miss Jackson

This cafe is located quite far away from town but it is worth the ride! Everything is so ON POINT. You can just drop by if you're heading to St.Kilda beach. Price is reasonable too.

Rating: 9/10

Address: 2/19 Grey St, St Kilda VIC 3182, Australia



4. Au79

So me and my friends decided to drop by to this cafe for our weekend brunch after LUNE decided to fail on us! Damn sad I didn't get to try that out it Melb. Love the pink touch of this cafe. Makes me feel a lil bit happier when I walked into it.

Rating: 8/10 

Address: 27-29 Nicholson St, Abbotsford VIC 3067, Australia





5. Humble Rays

Last but not least, this would be my fav cafe that I've tried in Melbourne (just my personal opinion). I've tasted the best french toast I ever had in my life here. You should probably check it out and drop me a DM to tell me if it is real! (or do tell me if you know somewhere that serves better french toast :P)

Rating: 9/10

Address: 71 Bouverie St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia






Tips:  Do check on their opening hours before you head there. Don't be like me :( No chance to try Lune. Lesson learnt. 



Enjoy reading & Happy Chinese New Year!

X.O.X.O


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe