Fly me to Krabi with DiGi & Malindo Air!

4:12 AM

Hello readers,
 I feel super excited while I'm blogging about this.
Because this blog post can win me a 3 days 2 nights trip to Krabi !!! *if I'm chosen as one of the winner* :') fingers crossed
 
As you all know (you'll know if you read my blog :P) , I do love to travel around and explore the world! (not like I've been to many places yet but I will try to work harder to fund for more trips)
 
I believe that we have different perspective of how to make full use of our life. For me, since I can only live my life once, I would like to go around to different places and have a look at their cultures, try out their food and bring back the memories from places to places. I really miss the experience of a getaway trip to an island! My last one is to Pulau Redang. I have not been to any island outside Malaysia, yet. Hope Krabi island will be my first :) Have not even been to Thailand too, although it is in my bucket list.
 What I love about beaches and sea is because they'll give me a peaceful and relaxing feeling when I'm there. Like a nature therapy for stress :)
 
OKAY so now I would like to win this so badly so I squeeze out some time for this blogpost :) First of all, Thanks to Nuffnang for this because I saw the contest on their web page.
 
The main sponsors:
Digi "always the smarter choice". Digi will be providing FREE internet roaming services for the winner!! (You can enjoy Digi's unlimited Internet postpaid roaming plan for RM32/day too if you're planning for a trip to Thailand). I believe internet is very important for all of us nowadays as most of us cannot live a day without our phone. Maybe you can, but I CAN'T!
 

 
Malindoair will also be sponsoring the flights for the winners! They'll depart from Subang airport which is super convenient for me! I'm staying in Subang please bring me there HAHA
 
You can check out more flight schedules from Malindo at : http://www.malindoair.com/
 

 Mercure Krabi Deevana ( a partner of Asia Web Direct) is also the official hotel sponsor for this trip. This hotel is located near Ao Nang beach and the hotel provides excellent facilities which brings great comfort to all the guests.
 
For more info, log on to : http://www.mercurekrabideevana.com/
 
What would I love to experience?
 
1. The beach of course.
Ao nang and Railay beach is definitely a MUST-GO-PLACE in Krabi island and since it's so near to the hotel itself, I'm really looking forward for it :) The sea water is crystal clear ! I can take nice selfies if I'm there OMG

 
2. The experience of staying in a luxurious resort hotel
Mercure Krabi Deeva is really a nice and comfy resort. By looking at the pictures I can already feel the excitement in me. Why not bring me there? :D

The grand looking hotel lobby!
 
3. Shopping in Krabi island
Whenever I heard the word THAILAND, I think of shopping. I've never been to anywhere in Thailand yet but I guess there's surely something to shop over there. I am a shopaholic and I can buy anything, anywhere. Even shopping for local souvenirs also make me happy.
 
4. Trying out authentic thai/local food in Krabi
Always a fan for Thai food & seafood. Would like to try out the authentic ones :)
 
5. Visit the tiger cave temple
Although I'm a Christian, I don't mind visiting buddhist temples as it is also one of the tourist attraction in Krabi island. The view from there is spectacular!
 
So this comes to the end of my post. I'm not familiar with these places yet as I've never been there so I hope I can write more about Krabi if I am lucky enough to visit there.
My answer for the spot & win contest :P (8 differences)
Do pray for me and wish me luck. Thanks for reading.
Have a nice day!
 
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I praying every day and every night only for you and I wish you be super Lucky Girl in Univers,Because You're so nice so sweet and Beautiful princess,

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe