Food Review: Chuup @ Damansara Jaya [non-halal]

11:36 AM


CHUUP
Address: 40, Jalan SS 22/25, Damansara Jaya, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
(if you know where's jing xuan dim sum in PJ, then it's easy for you to find this place. Turn right after (opposite) Kelana Jaya station and drive till the end until you see shoplots)

Chuup is actually a family business of one of my friend, Yoke Lin :)
I'm not writing this just because she's my friend..it's because the food there is too good that I have to share with you guys haha. no joke. You should try it out yourself and tell me whether I'm bluffing or not!
Hainanese Chicken Rice - RM 12.90

Nicely done. Presentation and taste wise, better than those you can get in kopitiam. So you pay for the environment, quality, AIRCOND etc. Reasonable! Definitely healthier too...FYI the kitchen is damn clean :)

Grandma's Pork Chuup - RM 18.90

Lots of my friends love this! I would love this if I'm not on diet :') I couldn't even eat the best part, which is the FATSSSS! It's nice but...haihhh...

Meatballs spaghetti - *price forgotten*

But I have to say that this is the BEST meatballs spaghetti that I've tasted in my life. Why do I said so? Because normally the spaghetti tasted like plain noodles mixed with sauces etc, but this NO. even the noodle is flavorish! like the taste has been sucked into the spaghetti la HAHA (okay my description is kinda weird I know, should learn more fancy fancy words to describe food) lol

Nasi lemak with fried chicken - RM 15.90

I love this nasi lemak. I can eat this with lesser guilt because it is not so oily compared to those you get outside. You can try the pork rendang too!

Deep fried chicken chop - RM 18.90

This is the BOOMS. fried..ya...fat...but...YOU CAN NEVER SAY NO TO THIS. I usually don't like fried chicken chop because they're usually hard inside but this chic chop is different! Crispy outside, juicy and tender inside! served with sweet potato chips some more! try try try!

Okay I should stop for now. getting hungry already :'D

Enjoy!

X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe