THRIFTaholic bazaar happening on 18th May!

11:10 AM

Hello girls!! Have you heard of THRIFTaholic bazaar?
It's an awesome event for girls because we're gonna sell our vintage preloved items there!!
Mine are mostly below RM 35 ! (except bags)
 
Venue: Upward Yoga Studio @Saujana Resort Subang
Date: 18th May 2014
Time: 11am - 6pm
 
Come and visit my booth okay? buy all my stuffs hehehehehe !
 
Here's a sneak peak of some of my clothes :)



 

 BTW, It's mother's day today.
 
Happy Mother's Day Mum. Thanks for bringing me to this world. I know my temper can be very bad sometimes and I hope you can understand and forgive me. Words from my mouth can also be harsh, BUT I wanna say that no matter what, I still love you and never regretted having you as my mum. I will always be here standing by your side.
 
Till then,
 X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe