12.02.14 A day filled with joy :D

3:28 AM

Throwback post: Beach day yayyy! So on 12th Feb which is a Wednesday, I went to Escobar @ Damai Central with my friends. May Vin and Helen came all the way from Malacca so we decided to bring them there. However, the saddest part is...my bff Vivienne is leaving to Melbourne the next day D':
 The girls. Helen, Vivienne, me & May Vin :) 
 This is actually my first time here. However, I think I expected too much so I was not amazed when I reached Escobar :O but...this is quite a nice place to chill
 She's already in Melbourne now :( 
 The reasons why I love to go to beach: The sea breeze, sound of the waves & sea gulps, smell of the sea water. 
 This is my bro
 The natural lighting makes our picture look damn nice 
 You can totally put away all your stress and just keep calm and relax here...I wanna go back 
 Ordered mango & apple juice.. Why are they not selling coconut juice? -.-
 Brought our CNY tidbits along hahaha
 #fotd (feet of the day LOL)
 Went down to the beach to dip our feet into the sea :)
 My bro's vain pics O.O


 So to satisfy my coconut crave, we stopped by a stall otw back. Pandan coconut which cost RM3 each! very refreshing ! The flesh inside is so soft too
 Let me tell you why we rush all the way back to Kuching instead of waiting for sunset...
.............................................................................
..............................................
............................
............
It's because of... THEM!
 WongFu is in Kuching ! 
Speed all the way back to Grand Margherita hotel HAHA

 Why are they here? They're here for a project called "building a habitat for humanity" A charity work which helps the poor to build their houses. How I wish WongFu build my house T_____T 
I randomly drew this for them omg HAHA

I touched their hands you knowwww!!! *fan girl-ing*

I start my workout routine again. I definitely gained some weight after CNY...don't dare to weigh myself yet :(

Wish me luck,
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe