HELLO :(

8:45 AM


OMG ! finally I'm back 
I'm so busy moving my stuffs out from hostel :(
not easy eh ~ mum n bro is here to help YAY
but I think I broke my promise...that I wanna be more active in blogging T^T

I need to keep myself active in gym again, had been eating too much lately :'(
My bangs make me look younger but....rounder fml
HAHA

Some pics of my recent life LOL
 went to Genting few days ago...and it's my first time sitting in a cable car...so scared ok :(
*like a sakai*
 taken in d cable car :P
FINALS IS OVERRRR ! YAYURRR :D
This is my "DOOMSDAY LAST MEAL" HAHAHA...wif Sharon, Evin, Jane, Nigel, Kayden,...etc I MISS THEM :')

Here's a Christmas pic ...xD *I know I'm late*

I WANT PRESENTS :P

these are my present from mummy ! Thanks :')




iPhone 5 maybe?? My birthday is coming soon HEH HEH :P

So I'll get back to u guys soon aite? dunno anyone reading my blog onot :(


NIGHTS

X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe