Forever 21 opening @Mid Valley

11:05 AM

 Hello ! :)
one more day then I'll be back in Kuching :')
OMG,God pls make me slimmer n taller =O
I hate myself :X

anyway...
I went to Forever 21's opening ceremony @ Mid Valley on Wednesday
OMG
I love the Forever 21 there :O more choices !
And on that day,there was lucky draws , dance performance andddd.... FASHION SHOW !
tell u hahh~the models are all goddamn pretty O.O
Amber Chia and many other celebs were thr too ! OMG..star struck :p
FanMode ON !!


PICHA TIME ^^

 Amber Chia ! stunning..my gawddd





















 arghh..can't believe tat I've met them
after that I shopped at forever 21 wiv Keli's 30% discount voucher..woohh
and these are wad I've bought :)

like Forever21's Malaysia Fan Page for more fashion alert =)
CLICK^^

tata~
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hello, I was behind of you that day :) I was randomly google-ing and saw your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO ^^ where did u saw me ? y didn't u say Hi =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outside the line before 6pm, I was with my boyfriend :) I don know you mah but I was searching and found your blog then I recognize you.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe