my sista is here ! Bonding time :3

11:08 AM

 I wan this Mickey shirt I wan this Mickey shirt I wan this Mickey shirttttt !!!! =(
but I'm broke ! T^T
any kind ppl wanna sponsor me? =p

YAHOO ! met up with my buddy,Lucas at Mid Valley last Saturday
why is he my buddy?
cos I can ALWAYS read his mind..and he's so good to talk with~AWW xD
so we went SHOPPING ! Wheee~ I thk he ended up spent more than me..tsk tsk tsk
we're SHOPAHOLIC !

Photo boom-ing time !
 long time nvr meet...sure hv to take more pics la ! but I only posted a few :3
I feel so short that day
Fyi.He's super tall ! n I'm wearing flats tat day ~I usually wear heels when I go out wif him..so..yeah..


 END * ahah! I'm lazy to write cos I'm gonna slp SOON
 Gecko ! this is Eeshen's(my new friend)'s---leopard gecko
they're cute n tame ! Don't be afraid :)
 SNOWFLAKES ! best dessert ! taro + taro balls + red bean + tofu hua = BEST COMBINATION EVER !
 McD ! McD ! McD ! long time no see yohh !

FOREVER 21 big sales ! OMG ! I burnt my pocket ! big big hole :(
money come ! PLEASE COME ! HELPPPPP

1st day :
from Bershka,Kitschen and FOREVER 21 !! :)
 2nd day :
from forever 21 AGAIN !

 I seriously need to save money edy..I SHALL EAT LESS
so I can become slimmer =p
I WANT A HOT BODY !!!!
aww~

time to sleep ! =)
BYE

X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe