Christmas n Holiday mood :3

3:02 AM

 AWW ! feeling so free now ^^
left 1 more EST paper on 8th of December !
I love going out with my girlssss ~AWW..so funnnn!!

 Went Roller Skating at World of Wheels located at King Centre
FYI, RM 10 for an hour and RM 25 for the whole day...REMEMBER TO BRG UR OWN SOCKS !
fell once..OUCH...but it was fun though !

I went to high tea buffet at Hilton Hotel today ^^
not reli satisfied cause the food ain't so nice anymore~
When I was young,I used to visit them frequently HAHA
tat's y I'm fat T^T 
 Macaroonssss !








The last pic is the Christmas deco at The Spring Mall ~So cute ^^
hehe ! Can't wait for christmas !
I wanna hang out with my friendssss...but kinda sad tat my buddy,vivi is not around T^T

wish u all have a Merry Christmas and enjoy ya !
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe