KL trip ^^

6:30 AM

FLY FLY FLY !
SHOP SHOP SHOP ~ xP
WHEE~~
I went to KL on the 19th of Jan to the 24th of Jan~
I stayed at Coronade hotel near Bukit Bintang..nt bad~
near to many shopping malls..can save cab fares =)
Pavillion BUNNY~so cute =3=

waiting for food de face ~ xD
AHA! I oso went to KL bird park on 22nd of Jan,Saturday
BUT!!~ i was unlucky tho~
A parrot shit on me T^T
OMG
But the show is good la...cute ah xD
Birds r oso clever woh LOL

See...so many different types of birds thr =p

Also went to Dragon-i to taste the dimsum cos I thk it was kinda famous huh?
AND IT WAS AWESOME!!
but also quite expensive la ~HAHA
Tis durian dessert is great ! go n taste it...it cost abt RM12++
GUESS WHO I SAW AT PAVILLION?
OMG! yes ! It's "gu tian le"
OH GOD~ he's quite engdao nahh ^^
Fav restaurant at KL..Carlos Mexican Canteena @ Pavillion =)

WELL....those perfumes above r lucky draw's gift frm pavillion..
It's Pavillion's 3rd year anniversary
u just pay 3% of the retail price n u'll get the deal...
great rite??
WOHOO!
Im gonna slp le...nitez peeps !
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe