2:36 AM

Hi...Sorry for the really late update ~
hmm..
I'm hving lots of fun during Christmas & New year countdown =p
Cos my dear is wif me..
hehe^^
Well...gonna let the pictures talk cos Im nt tat free for blogging since school reopens
T^T
sorry 4 tat...WUU~
cos I'm gonna hv SPM tis year ! OMG...
Thr's lot of different christmas trees tat i saw throughout my trip..thr's lot more..but i just upload some of it...











heh heh! here's my dear..We're hving pizza ^^
AWW~so cute =3=
@ Pavillion,KL
Taken by dear @ vivo city,SG
@ Cathay cineplex,SG
Dear n JJ buying snacks =p
Me n dear @ First world hotel,Genting
Our Baby @ genting...so cold
Dear n me at Genting's outdoor
Waiting.....zzz
Mummy,Daddy & baby =p
US =3=



BLACK HAIR AGAIN :')
*chipmunk pose* =p

SORRY YA..I hv nt much time to blog..just upload few pics..T^T
paiseh~
GTG now..tata
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe